It is the responsibility of the ticket buyer to ensure that all players in the buyer’s booking are familiar with and understand the Terms of Service of Zero Latency VR Netherlands.
- You can cancel up to 7 days before the play date.
- Cancelations up to 24 hours before the booking you will receive a credit, which will allow you to reschedule your booking.
2. Refund & returns
- We do not give refunds for a change of opinion or vouchers.
- Contact us by e-mail if you are not satisfied with your purchase, so we can resolve any issues.
3. Late arrival
- Sessions are booked back-to-back, so make sure you are present on time. We ask you to arrive at least 15 minutes earlier. This way you arrive on time for the check in.
- When a session consists of multiple bookings
If you are part of a team with multiple bookings (people who have booked separately), we start on time for the people who are present at that time. It is not possible to join in for latecomers.
- When all players belong together
If one of the members of your group is late, you have two options:
– You can start the game without them.
– You can wait for them to arrive, but your in-game time will be shorter.
- If you arrive late and subsequently are not able to join your session, you can join a subsequent session on the same day if there is room for another player.
- If you arrive late and subsequently are not able to join the session, you are not entitled to a refund credit.
- Players must be 12 years or older to play. All players under the age of 18 require parental permission to play. Participants aged 15 or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Players under the influence of alcohol from drugs are not allowed to play. You will not receive a refund of credit
- The activities of Zero Latency VR are, just like other physical (sports) activities, strenuous and intensive. It is therefore important that you are physically fit.
- You must be able to walk around without assistance for an hour with full use of both hands.
- People with vision in one eye can play.
- For safety reasons, people with the following disability or medical conditions cannot play:
- Epilepsy and similar epileptic disorders
- Deaf or serious hearing loss
- Been a broken arm
- Wheelchair users
- Our VR experiences are not recommended for people with the following disability or medical conditions:
- Heart disease
- Highly pregnant
- Like other products that cause visual effects (including flashes of light), Virtual Reality can cause epileptic seizures, seizures, fainting, or severe dizziness, even in people who have no history of these conditions. If you have had epilepsy from seizures in the past, loss of awareness of other symptoms associated with an epileptic disorder, then please consult a doctor before booking a VR experience.
5. Unattended children
- Children may not be left unattended in the waiting room, the employees of Zero Latency VR Netherlands are not responsible for the safety or care of children.
- If there is no supervision of your child during your session, you cannot participate in the game. You will not receive a credit or refund.
6. Promotional codes
These terms and conditions apply to promotions that require you to redeem a promotional code to obtain the promotional offer:
- To apply the promotion code, you must enter it before you complete the order.
- The promotion code cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- The promotion code is only valid for a limited time and cannot be renewed after the expiry date.
- Promotion codes are only valid for online bookings.
- Promotional codes cannot be used to purchase vouchers.
- Each promotional code can only be used once, unless stated otherwise.
- The promotion is subject to all the terms set out in the promotional offer.
- The promotion code is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
- If you cancel a booking that is purchased with a promotional code and qualifies for a refund, we will deduct the value of the promotional code from your returned credit.
- Promotional codes may not be combined with other offers.
- The validity of the promotion code can be changed at any time without warning by Zero Latency VR Nederland.
- If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the promotion code discount will not apply.
- The validity of a voucher is 12 monhts.
- To apply a voucher, you must enter it before you complete the order.
- The voucher cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- A voucher is only valid for online bookings.
- A voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
- You can keep using the same voucher code until the balance is exhausted.
- Vouchers may not be combined with other offers.
8 VR Strippenkaart
- A VR Strippenkaart is valid for 12 months.
- The Sol Heist Strippenkaart is only valid for the Sol Heist Tournament.
- If several people have a VR Strippenkaart and want to book for the same session, the VR Strippenkaart holders must book separately.
- A VR Strippenkaart cannot be combined with other offers, vouchers or promotional codes.
- A VR Strippenkaart is personal and non transferable.
- A VR Strippenkaart cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
9 VR company outings
- Company outings can be paid on location or by invoice
- Company outings are private, so no other people will join
- The general cancellation terms apply for booking up to 16 tickets
- For bookings with more then 16 participants you can cancel up to 14 days before the booking date.
- In addition the number of participants can be adjusted free of charge within the number of reserved sessions (multiple of 8 players)
- With fewer participants it is also possible to have people play twice
- Drinks are included, with the final round after the last group is finished playing
- Administration fee may apply when deviating from the standard payment methods, for example with the involvment of a 3rd party that handles the invoice.